Dragon Support and Consulting
DRAGON DICTATION CONSULTING AND SUPPORT
Dragon Medical is a popular speach recognition product that many physicians use to dictate notes. Dragon Medical can be used to dictate in real-time notes right into EHR / EMR systems. MD Tech Pro has worked extensively with Dragon and has integrated Dragon into EMR installations. We have worked extensively with the Dragon support team and can assist your medical practice in maximizing the support and value you receive from your Dragon investment.
MD Tech Pro has a team of experienced Dragon experts to assist your practice with:
- Implementation and support for Dragon
- Hardware sourcing, installation and setup to support a Dragon implementation
- Configuration services to interface Dragin with EMR and PM systems
- Managing support tickets within your practice and engaging Dragon support for issues.
Benefits of Dragon Dictation
- Improves financial performance by eliminating transcription costs and by increasing physician productivity compared to typing or “point and click” data entry into an EHR. Clinicians can now spend more time with patients or increase their patient load — leading to higher practice revenue — and dictate more detailed “medical decision-making” for each patient encounter.
- Raises the quality of care by enabling clinicians to dictate, review and sign medical records in one step, allowing them to communicate clinical information more quickly to referring clinicians and patients alike. Faster, more complete medical records lead to care plans being put in place more quickly.
- Increases clinician satisfaction by making the EHR easier to use by eliminating typing or “point and click” data entry of patient information.
- Dragon Medical is up to 99% accurate out-of-the-box, and includes medical vocabularies covering nearly 80 medical specialties and subspecialties. Using Dragon Medical 10, physicians dictate in real-time into their EHR in their own words – letting them instantly review, sign, and make their notes available for other clinicians.